Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Time on

How long have I rowed the river of hope obstinately, unto the shores in quest of my dream? how long have I clung to those many scripts I wrote alone and with my friends? Nothing seemed brilliant, not that spark of fiery insolence to stereotypes seen anywhere in those stories...well..past is past..post grad degree in communication had given me enough to experience with..being that insane scriptwriter who crafted stupidities to satisfy his perverted soul..calling professional cinematographers, directors and actors at awkward times to tell the stories that thrived within..being that lousy journalist who worked night shifts at a technology magazine..being part of the creative team of an ad agency which won much notoriety than fame..now, this day when i write these lines, i have already resigned from all those wallet filling jobs i had and founded my own e-commerce clothing portal along with my friends...all that is left to witness my words this night are some movie review tabs that's opened besides this tab, waiting for me to be copied, mixed, tweaked and published as a new review in an almost unknown news portal that feeds my starving stomach for the cheap freelance masturbation i m doing..

what made me talk so much today? ya well the stupid things we did as amateurs make us think about the past and blabber about it to the whole world who would never even know our blogs existed..

this one particular short film i did few years back at college made me r.o.f.l.m.a.o...what did i mean by this one..wat was i really thinking when i made it..or was i really thinking at all..

anyway here's that crime i did 4 u to watch..im posing this bcoz i know u r not there to see this, my dear blog reader(the myth)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PfwcL5vkhU

No comments: